P Purevenoms 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United Kingdom Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 24, 2024 #1 Heya, I requested a refund in my wallet 2 weeks ago and still not received anything. How long normally do refunds take?
Heya, I requested a refund in my wallet 2 weeks ago and still not received anything. How long normally do refunds take?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Apr 24, 2024 #2 I see the refund was issued on April 10th. Normally it takes 1-3 days to receive, so you should have already received it. I'm sorry, we do not have the ability to see when you receive the refund. Please contact your credit card company or bank for an update on the refund.
I see the refund was issued on April 10th. Normally it takes 1-3 days to receive, so you should have already received it. I'm sorry, we do not have the ability to see when you receive the refund. Please contact your credit card company or bank for an update on the refund.