EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Top Tier South Park Phone Destroyer Account

Mobile OS
IOS

bftowery

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Looking to pass along my SPPD account. I've had the game since it was released. I have every card to date (see pictures). All legendaries are level 3 except Satan card is still at level 2 and Witch Doctor Token is level 4. Most of the level 3 legendaries are over halfway to getting to level 4. Level 5 epics: Choirboy Butters, SNR, Rogue Token, DogPoo, HHC, Storyteller Jimmy, Pocahontas Randy, Gizmo Ike, Program Stan, Cyborg Kenny, Awesome-O. I've reached top 50 before but am much more of a casual player without a lot of time to play the game at this time so I'm hoping someone can find good use out of it. Please message me with any questions/offers. Thanks!

Attachments

ip hash: 4f48f86dc4b2e65926dfe3

bftowery

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey bud - I’m willing to negotiate. I’ve put a good bit of $ into this game over time but I’ve also had a lot of fun playing it. To be honest I’m just looking to get some of that money back. Make me a reasonable offer and I’ll certainly entertain it. Send it via direct message please. Thanks!

ip hash: d80a24f22e67f6c29256ad

bftowery

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Can you give me a base price so I know what the general price range is?
I'd like to get around $500-600.....this is a small fraction of the money that's been invested into the game (I can assure you of that). If you play this game a good bit, take it somewhat seriously, and enjoy playing/climbing the leaderboard this will definitely cater to that. I’m racking up on the battle pass and normal reward packs too so more items are to come into play... Just got Santa to level 4 and amazingly randy to 5.

With all the being said, I’ll discuss price over direct message or email/phone/text.

ip hash: c6a49f241ad3f63ecd765e
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I'd like to get around $500-600.....this is a small fraction of the money that's been invested into the game (I can assure you of that). If you play this game a good bit, take it somewhat seriously, and enjoy playing/climbing the leaderboard this will definitely cater to that. I’m racking up on the battle pass and normal reward packs too so more items are to come into play... Just got Santa to level 4 and amazingly randy to 5.

With all the being said, I’ll discuss price over direct message or email/phone/text.
500$? Oh hellllllll no. Sorry but that’s way out of my price range. Thanks anyway

ip hash: 0abfaeecf71069c38db50c