WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I sell my top tier Dislyte Global account, all legendary shimmers, 10 r6 legendary espers, 4 r5, some r2 ... All 4 stars espers are r6 even shimmers ( most of them have a copy lvl 1 r6 too ), ALL esper's skins ( except the las one ), All pve content is automatic and fast with all presets on.
Top tier speed on Unas, most of builds are already in immunity with a good speed and good stats overall.
Top tier account for rta ( I finished top 2 worl in the first rta ), you can speed run the tower too ( I finished first or second in pretty much all towers )
More than 30k usd spent on this account, so if you are a whale and want to start this game, buy this account for 10k and put money on it, it will be better than taking a new account and put 30k on it for sure. This account is for sure top 10 actual account in the global server, and with all first places I got it makes it unique.
Only paypal you go first, don't try to scam me i've sold many sw accounts I know how it works.
I start selling at 6K usd, can negociate
Add me on discord Yugo#2875 only good offers or i will not reply to you.
Here is some preview of the account and builds :
Top tier speed on Unas, most of builds are already in immunity with a good speed and good stats overall.
Top tier account for rta ( I finished top 2 worl in the first rta ), you can speed run the tower too ( I finished first or second in pretty much all towers )
More than 30k usd spent on this account, so if you are a whale and want to start this game, buy this account for 10k and put money on it, it will be better than taking a new account and put 30k on it for sure. This account is for sure top 10 actual account in the global server, and with all first places I got it makes it unique.
Only paypal you go first, don't try to scam me i've sold many sw accounts I know how it works.
I start selling at 6K usd, can negociate
Add me on discord Yugo#2875 only good offers or i will not reply to you.
Here is some preview of the account and builds :
Last edited:
