• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Top 4 account | Wano Zorro 10* Katakuri 8* and more 9* with many more non upgr

Not Recently Bumped

EeveeKiwi

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Nov 23, 2021
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling my Top 4 account on server 266.
I whaled every pass but don´t have the time to play anymore because of personal reasons and I want this account to be playable instead of just fall down the ladder for no reason. That said I will keep playing until it is sold so that you don´t miss out on much (Though I won´t keep paying).
It is end of VIP 6 with current bounty of 545k.
I will collect all the gems, faction crystals, wheel coins etc. I get from now on so that you can use them however you like to. (This will put it a bit back but should stay top 10 and you can catch up a lot with it anyway)

Additional info: Account is in top 1 clan who always wins stronghold by a lot


Write me an offer!!



Here are some pictures:

RANK
Screenshot_20211122-221646_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg

SERVER
Screenshot_20211124-000340_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg

CHARACTERS
Screenshot_20211124-003301_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-003422_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-003440_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-003453_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg

ZORRO
Screenshot_20211124-004301_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-004312_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-004321_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-004332_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-004327_OPVoyage Chronicles.jpg

HE HAS THE SKIN
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top