• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Tony and Friends: No Rest for the Wicked services✅STREAM✅ 1-30 $45 and more

Tony and Friends

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Member Since September 1, 2015
Trade Guardian Orders: 452
Total Feedback: 558
I3uPwKr.jpg

Greetings!

Let me introduce our services

common information

• CNpaqIY.png
  • Our crew of friends from Ukraine
  • Our main feature - live video stream. You always can watch, learn, and check us
  • We guarantee 100% personally leveling/boosting with no use of bots, scripts, hacks, or exploits
  • For extra security we have a VPN connected to a location near you during the order
  • We can agree on any range of jobs and services. The price in this case will be customized
  • All services provide by actual players with their own real accounts, very experienced and passionate about gaming
  • We offer various bonuses, pack deals with discounts and seasonal discounts
  • Our players are flexible and allow stop-and-play, so you always can play too, when you want

main rules

• Security of your account is our top priority - we take multiple precaution measures for that
  • Its because any service that require your account have a very low chance to get banned for "account sharing"
  • We have refund system for this purposes, more details at the rules page of price-list of each game, or at rules-of-services channel of our discord server
  • Also each game has its own rules you can read at the same place
  • If you will choose us as your Power-leveling Provider, you signed with all rules

the full list of my services with prices and many other usefull info you can find by the link below:
MAIN HUB

payment methods

• various cryptocurrency
  • paypal (F&F only), xoom
  • alipay
  • wise, revolut, monzo (SWIFT option)
  • google pay (USA only)
  • skrill (+25% to price)
  • direct bank transfer/SWIFT (OUR/FUL type of charges, not SHA)
  • western union, ria, moneygram
  • other money transfer providers
  • middleman sites and stores (+20% to price)
  • other options (just ask)

contacts

• e-mail - [email protected]
  • discord - quadro#6873
  • discord ID - 675363017638150164
  • discord server - best way to get support, news and updates. Ask for the link in private Chat or check my signature

add me first and we will discuss what you need, cheers!

4E8RGky.jpeg

Woyw1iP.jpeg

yk27mUL.jpeg

Last edited:
Report ip hash: 94a9e01e8cb7879a3f7df4