• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege Glacier Level 400 PS4 account

Not Recently Bumped

BigBellyGunz

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 18, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm a level 400 account on ps4 my psn is Guns4orhire I been diamond since Y1 S3 I have glacier and a lot of the old pro league sets such as ash Jager bandit fuze twitch termite etc and some of the old seasonals but i didnt buy all of them because i mainly use glacier and pro league sets. I'm looking to sell this account for $400. Payment method amazon gift card. I'm not doing PayPal since I don't have a card for it. Message me on psn Guns4orhire or My discord is Gunzo#7474
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I added you on Discord
 
I'm a level 400 account on ps4 my psn is Guns4orhire I been diamond since Y1 S3 I have glacier and a lot of the old pro league sets such as ash Jager bandit fuze twitch termite etc and some of the old seasonals but i didnt buy all of them because i mainly use glacier and pro league sets. I'm looking to sell this account for $400. Payment method amazon gift card. I'm not doing PayPal since I don't have a card for it. Message me on psn Guns4orhire or My discord is Gunzo#7474
This niggas a scammer
 
I'm a level 400 account on ps4 my psn is Guns4orhire I been diamond since Y1 S3 I have glacier and a lot of the old pro league sets such as ash Jager bandit fuze twitch termite etc and some of the old seasonals but i didnt buy all of them because i mainly use glacier and pro league sets. I'm looking to sell this account for $400. Payment method amazon gift card. I'm not doing PayPal since I don't have a card for it. Message me on psn Guns4orhire or My discord is Gunzo#7474
check your messages ps4
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
If you can prove to me you’re legit then I’m more than happy to buy
Added your discord accept Lesi
 
Anyone who wants amazon gift codes as payment is a scam so if you can’t pay from
PayPal or some other legit way it’s a scam
 
Back
Top