Today's Downtime

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
We have been under a DDOS attack since early this morning and are working on blocking it. The forums might be up/down until we have it under control. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 
Yes, we are currently filtering out the attack. blacklotus.net is our server provider


I wouldn't go with them. Especially since it's such a large hike between the 1G/8G protection... who honestly botnets anything smaller than that these days?

I don't want problems between MC and MMOBay.

But, I'd recommend something of a larger magnitude because you're getting pinged by simple script kid toolZ.

If you'd like assistance, and where to get the most for the cheapest, toss me a PM; because I won't be here to check this thread again.
 
Back
Top