• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

ThunderBreaker 230 - 9.8m Clean - 24k STR - Legion 3k - Arcane Power 410

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(0 review)

Myre

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Nov 27, 2013
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Heya! Im ZeroShot , a guy who has been selling MMO accounts for years!
I do bussines through "Player Auctions" and got right now more than 300 Successful orders in this website
[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]Discord: Zeroshot#6135[/COLOR]
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]PA Profile: [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]https://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=ZeroShot[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]


TB 230 - 9.8 Millions Range Clean - 24k STR - Legion 3k - Arcane Power 410
REBOOT North America SERVER


This account has only 1 owner , I will provide all the necessary information to make a proper transfer of ownership~

The email of this account can be changed ~ and i can give the original email.
(I DONT ACCEPT ANY KIND OF TRADES/EXCHANGES)

Available in PlayerAuctions
If you want to see more details about the account just click the Link Below


https://www.playerauctions.com/maple-story-account/143982021a!thunderbreaker-23x--98m-clean--23k-str--legion-3k-/

1.jpg



[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][SIZE=18px]Payment Methods[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]With MiddleMan System[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][U]PlayerAuctions and PixelMarket[/U]--> [COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]Paypal[/COLOR] , [COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]Skrill[/COLOR] and some CreditCards
EpicNPC Trade Guardian --> [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]Bitcoins[/COLOR]
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]For TradeGuardian Trades, just ask and i will open a new post with the option to buy.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]


[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Direct Payments with [COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]Bitcoins[/COLOR] has a [I][COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]10% Discount[/COLOR]
You go First, only for ppl who doesnt give a f**k about middleman!![/I]
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]


[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]I dont accept direct payments from Paypal or Skrill[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]


Do you want to know how works the transaction in Playerauctions? Do you need another payment method besides PA? Want to offer? Make questions? Send me a PM at Playerauctions with the icon "Contact Me" in the offer link Or Add me to Discord: Zeroshot#6135​
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    774 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top