Thread Issue Can't Delete Pictures (after website update)

Not Recently Bumped

AbbeyDawn

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 97

(100%) (147 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 27, 2019
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Ok, I've complained about this issue a few months ago, and EpicNPC has fixed the problem that time. But somehow the same issue is happening again now.

After I deleted pictures from my thread, the pictures left some caches as this "attachements". And I can't delete these attachments from my phone because there's no button to delete it.

Screenshot_2023-05-14-13-58-02-158-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg


I can delete these only when I'm on PC, and I rarely use my PC to open EpicNPC.

Please fix this problem ASAP and change the website back to as it used to be.
 
I just checked and can confirm. The attachments section does not show up on mobile, even when you use the "Edit everything" option. It is set to not show.

1684061710383.png



When I open the "Edit everything" option in a new tab instead of clicking on it, the attachment section shows correctly. You can use that as an alternative to remove attachments on mobile.
 
Back
Top