EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

These feedback is false

Status
Not open for further replies.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
If you read the reports they make little to no sense
The one labeled skamer is trolling. The grammar in it is horrible and he mentions himself that he never bought anything.

ip hash: 2c83f21b1f6ea84a809f3c

EpicNPC CM

I DO NOT BUY/SELL/MM ON ANY PLATFORM.
Administrator
11   0   0
Country
United States
One removed, the other says they sent money and got no reply, so that cant be removed unless you have proof or they respond.

ip hash: f1ede023bdd8dd6d51cb93

EpicNPC CM

I DO NOT BUY/SELL/MM ON ANY PLATFORM.
Administrator
11   0   0
Country
United States
Unless you can prove that you never talked to them it cannot be removed

Feedback Removal/Change Rules

• If a dispute is opened and resolved, the negative feedback will be changed to neutral and the comment will be updated to reflect the issue has been resolved.
  • Feedback based on rudeness or slow service (non-extreme) can only be neutral, not negative.
  • Feedback can only be removed if it's false.
  • If you believe feedback is false, you can open a dispute thread.
    • False feedback must been reported within 30 days
    • After 30 days, the burden of proof falls solely on the member who received the feedback.
      • Example: Joe gets a negative feedback from Roger. Two months later Joe disputes the feedback. Joe must show proof the feedback is false. Roger does not need to prove his feedback is true.

ip hash: f1ede023bdd8dd6d51cb93

Xtinct15

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You wanna show us your discord name? or are you afraid of showing the fact that you just have a second account and found my account through that one, hence having no conversation history.

ip hash: 437d6eb79cf848944af2e5
Status
Not open for further replies.