I just got invited to the TSW Beta and I'm willing to sell the key here on MMObay. Haven't seen one of these for sale yet so I'm assumeing they are rare. Starting bid is $250 Dollars. Buy out of $500. Will close bidding on tuesday at 5pm east.
Only accept Paypal. When you're sending the payment please write in the subject what you are buying and from which site and your nickname.
I'm paypal verified since 2004 and I can send you a confirmation link to prove it.
Also I only accept Paypal payments as a GIFT.
I also have this auction up at realpoor:
WTS The Secret World Beta Key :: Ultimate MMORPG Gaming Community & Trading Zone
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Only accept Paypal. When you're sending the payment please write in the subject what you are buying and from which site and your nickname.
I'm paypal verified since 2004 and I can send you a confirmation link to prove it.
Also I only accept Paypal payments as a GIFT.
I also have this auction up at realpoor:
WTS The Secret World Beta Key :: Ultimate MMORPG Gaming Community & Trading Zone
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

