The Secret World Beta account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Betagames

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 27

(100%) (27 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 3, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I just got invited to the TSW Beta and I'm willing to sell the account here on MMObay. Haven't seen one of these for sale yet so I'm assumeing they are rare.
Starting bid will be $100.
I sold plenty of other betas/accounts before on the Internet so you can bid with confident.

Only accept Paypal payments as a GIFT. When you're sending the payment please write in the subject what you are buying and from which site and your nickname.
I'm paypal verified since 2004 and I can send you a confirmation link to prove it.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
xO5ds.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I don't know how this works exactly, is there a "buy out" price or something? If not, consider this my bid for $100.
 
Would you be willing to go cash + a Fireball beta invite?
 
Sorry, only looking for cash.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top