protocall 23 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 15, 2011 #1 ??? And what class ???
animuslogic 51 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 22, 2011 #2 im playing sith currently in beta both sides are pretty cool
dudedafool 23 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 22, 2011 #3 animuslogic said: im playing sith currently in beta both sides are pretty cool Click to expand... Click to collapse... How are you liking it so far? Plan on playing Sith myself.
animuslogic said: im playing sith currently in beta both sides are pretty cool Click to expand... Click to collapse... How are you liking it so far? Plan on playing Sith myself.
UnholySonata 42 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 23, 2011 #4 Sith as well.
M MaskedArmory 212 0 2 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 1 Aug 27, 2011 #5 I just pre-ordered it. WoW is beyond boring. Hoping this provides a nice change (unlike Aion, Rift, etc.).
I just pre-ordered it. WoW is beyond boring. Hoping this provides a nice change (unlike Aion, Rift, etc.).
dudedafool 23 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 27, 2011 #6 KHAccounts.net said: I just pre-ordered it. WoW is beyond boring. Hoping this provides a nice change (unlike Aion, Rift, etc.). Click to expand... Click to collapse... I was hoping RIFT would be the change I needed from WoW, sadly, it was also a disappointment. I just wish I could go back in time and enjoy WoW again from Vanilla to early WOTLK. So many fun memories, lost due to a ****ty expansion.
KHAccounts.net said: I just pre-ordered it. WoW is beyond boring. Hoping this provides a nice change (unlike Aion, Rift, etc.). Click to expand... Click to collapse... I was hoping RIFT would be the change I needed from WoW, sadly, it was also a disappointment. I just wish I could go back in time and enjoy WoW again from Vanilla to early WOTLK. So many fun memories, lost due to a ****ty expansion.