Hi,
I accidently bought two key's of the Elder scrolls imperial edition and I'm willing to sell one at a reduced price.
The key is not linked to any account and so has not been used yet. I have the original mail the key arrived in and can assure you the key is still unused.
The key comes with all the perks of the imperial edition + the 30 days free game time included.
Key works for both regions.
Askin price is 35 euro's Thats more then half of the regular price and this is risk free since any bought account can not be changed by email once the code is linked to an email adress.
Since you are buying a serial key u are free to link this to any email you prefere.
Contact me on skype: syco117
I accidently bought two key's of the Elder scrolls imperial edition and I'm willing to sell one at a reduced price.
The key is not linked to any account and so has not been used yet. I have the original mail the key arrived in and can assure you the key is still unused.
The key comes with all the perks of the imperial edition + the 30 days free game time included.
Key works for both regions.
Askin price is 35 euro's Thats more then half of the regular price and this is risk free since any bought account can not be changed by email once the code is linked to an email adress.
Since you are buying a serial key u are free to link this to any email you prefere.
Contact me on skype: syco117
Contact
Chat Now
Last edited:
