Selling TH 10 LV 117 - BK/AQ 14, 240 Lv 9/ 10 Lv 10 Walls, Name Change Available, 2400+ Gems, iOS

rollergirl

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Member Since May 30, 2015
Total Completed Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
TH 10 LV 117 - BK/AQ 14, 240 Lv 9/ 10 Lv 10 Walls, Name Change Available, 2400+ Gems, iOS

Description:
I have been playing for almost 2 and a half years, and now I am expecting my second child, I will not have the time to play anymore. I am the original owner/creator of my account. I have played my account on my ipad, but I heard you can still link for Android. I have reached Champ league with my base easily, as well as 382 War Hero stars from clan wars (attacking TH 10s, not lower).

The name on my account is a good name and not a name like IkEeLeDjOo or some other offensive and/or immature name. However, if you decide to change the name, the option is available and has not been used. I still have two 2013 and four 2014 Xmas Trees located on around the lower border of my map. There are some presents that I haven't opened yet either around the 2014 trees. Also I have 10 lava (lvl 10 walls) and the rest are the lego (lvl 9) walls.

This is my first time selling as I only have this one account. This is not a scam, and my account is real. I will also be posting this on [email protected], and there I have a 100% rating (will post link to [email protected] auction after it has been created). If you have any questions, or are interested in purchasing, please feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected]

Method of payment accepted are: Paypal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Cashier's Check. If you would like to utilize the Middleman services (I will send you the link), then you can pay the fee (I think it's $30) and the price will be added to your total cost for the additional security. Not interested in trading or gift cards.

image.png
image-8.png
image-9.png
defbuildings.png
image-2.png