EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

TG Middleman Update - Thread Integration

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Today we are rolling out a new update to our Trade Guardian Middleman service that integrates our Middleman service into most threads.

How does it work?

For all threads, a new option will appear at the top allowing members to "Buy using Middleman".

When a buyer clicks this button, they will submit a request to the seller notifying them they're interested in purchasing their item using a middleman via Trade Guardian.

The request is made using our conversation (PM) system which allows the buyer and seller to discuss the sale and agree to a price. Once a price is agreed to and accepted a middleman transaction will be created using the same PM. Once the MM fee is paid, the MM will be added and the transaction can continue as normal.

This is the new default option for all threads. If the seller opted into using Trade Guardian, then the normal "Buy with Trade Guardian" option will appear instead.

Services

We understand that for many services a MM is not needed so this can be confusing for buyers. Because of that, this new option will be disabled in all dedicated boosting, leveling or service forums. For games that have both accounts, items and services in the same forum, it will remain enabled and there is no option to disable it for sellers.

We are making some final adjustments to the system, but it will be ready for launch later today.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ip hash: 3ef34504475ea2874f6824

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1072   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Upgraded members should have the option to opt out of it.

ip hash: 6cd42a06670ad71f9f94c6

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
We're adding an opt out option for all members. Many forums have leveling services in the gold or account forum, so I realized after the update that we really need an opt-out option available to everyone. It should be added soon, within 48 hrs.

@rmik

TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1271   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Ukraine
you also need to give the opt-out option for middleman too, i claimed 2 trades and the buyer/seller went MIA for 2 days and my status is still pending, during this time i can't claim more trades were buyer/seller are ready to trade.

ip hash: 4f7c8b11ea7dc78577daba

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
What do you mean? The middleman should be able to leave a transaction?

Transactions auto-cancel after 2 days if the fee is not paid. However you can cancel it before that if you want.

You can cancel before or after the MM fee is paid, as long as the seller did not transfer the item to you. Just go to the MM Transaction page and click cancel.

After you receive the item, you have to contact support to cancel. If the fee was paid, we issue a full refund, so there's no issues with cancelling.

If a transaction is taking to long, just post a message in the chat saying if there's no progress in x hrs, you will cancel.

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1072   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
What do you mean? The middleman should be able to leave a transaction?

Transactions auto-cancel after 2 days if the fee is not paid. However you can cancel it before that if you want.

You can cancel before or after the MM fee is paid, as long as the seller did not transfer the item to you. Just go to the MM Transaction page and click cancel.

After you receive the item, you have to contact support to cancel. If the fee was paid, we issue a full refund, so there's no issues with cancelling.

If a transaction is taking to long, just post a message in the chat saying if there's no progress in x hrs, you will cancel.
He's talking about claiming a transaction and never getting accepted. There's no cancel button and you are forced to wait 2 days in the pending state.

ip hash: 6cd42a06670ad71f9f94c6

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Ah, okay. We'll have to make an update for that.

@rmik

TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1271   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Ukraine
Yup, that's what I meant. Thanks Integrity :)

Waiting for an update to cancel pending requests ;)

ip hash: ef0d0a037f5e5c2518894b

HUSKYBOOST

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
80   0   1
Rating
100%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
great idea about cancel not accepted transaction, But need to do something like 5+- hours waiting before canceling

ip hash: ab40a7e7a542439b173f0d

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
The option was added two days ago. Yes, currently the time limit is 5 hours. After that if the MM is still pending approval a "leave" button will appear from the MM Transaction page.

@rmik

TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1271   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Ukraine
The option was added two days ago. Yes, currently the time limit is 5 hours. After that if the MM is still pending approval a "leave" button will appear from the MM Transaction page.
I think 5 hours is a lot of time to wait. I mean lets say the trade has just started, means both buyer and seller are online and they both accepted the trade terms. Why wait 5 hours to accept MM? This will take 30 mins at most to realize how to accept the MM or reject him.

Last edited:
ip hash: 4f7c8b11ea7dc78577daba

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
I think 30 mins is too fast.

Let's says a buyer makes an offer, then the seller accepts it a few yours later.
The seller than messages the buyer only to see they're offline. So the seller goes offline also.
A MM then claims the transaction, but both buyer and seller are now offline.

I think a few hours is acceptable. Maybe someone went to school or work and they can't start until they get home. If we made it shorter, MM would get impatience and constantly leave causing the transaction to sit there as new MM accept and leave.

ip hash: 37feb15ce240e29ffa1a1e

@rmik

TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1271   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Ukraine
They can always add back the middleman or you can code that when a mm leaves the trade a message with re_invite link is sent to the trade guardian chat? I mean in these 5 hours mm could claim other trades and finish them and then be free again. Of course if the limit allows him. For that please check middleman subforum I made a post there.

ip hash: 64609c83a5b1fe104daa08

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
We'll see how this goes for a little while and if it's a problem, we can decrease the limit.

ip hash: 37feb15ce240e29ffa1a1e