EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD Tech Reviews - Youtube Channel for Sale! 7.2 Million view 46,250+ Subs ($4900)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Category
Business, Entertainment
Subscribers
50k+ Subs
Monetization
Enabled
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
I'm selling my Youtube channel, called PhoneCoverage. It has been around since 2011. I am the original owner. This channel has 7.2 million views and 46,250 subscribers from only 50 videos. The videos are focused on technology with reviews and tutorials. This channel was really easy to get started and build an audience as well as revenue, please see the attached pictures. It has made over $11,000+ in youtube ad revenue alone. Last year it only made $500. There’s still a lot of more revenue potential with amazon affiliate links and paid sponsored videos that range from $300-800 a video.

Please don't waste your time or mine with low ball offers. It's listed for $4,900. I'd rather hold the channel and make a passive money from it, then sell it for a low price. I'm firm on my price. I'm only making a deal in person in Chicago, IL, USA or through escrow.com, NO exceptions.

There's a lot of potential with this channel! It was easy to grow the channel with this niche. There's still possibility to increase revenue from Amazon affiliates links, sponsored videos, etc!

What's included: videos, view count, subscribers, logos, original email address, FB fan page, twitter and instagram!

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: 98d6fd2ad357b94c06f2b3

Scourge

WARNING: DO NOT TRADE
40   1   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Seems like you're definitely brand new to this market based off the things you've said.

ip hash: d24602461fb8c52500fb80

JosephJonnyPaul

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - VPN/Proxy Detected
Seems like you're definitely brand new to this market based off the things you've said.
hahaha so true. the guy made it 7.500 i can buy a channel with over 200K for that much and very low views. also theres somthing called middle man

ip hash: 080a2e020b9becc5338f24
Status
Not open for further replies.