EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Teamfight Tactics Experienced booster service!

Server/Region
NA, EUW, EUNE, BR, LAN, LAS, JP, OCE, TR, RU
Boost Services
Boosting

FieryFrog

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
26   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Hello, my name is FieryFrog and I am a Challenger player in Teamfight Tactics. I have completed over 3,000 boosts in different games (and quite a few in TFT up to challenger) and currently work for all of the biggest boosting websites (any proofs and questions in dm in discord or skype). I tend to complete boosts very quick unless they’re a very big or high sr order, so you can usually expect it to take a few hours. Can do boosts on any server! Prices vary depending on sr and whatnot so you could send me a message on discord: FieryFrog#4805.

Remember - prices on boosts are negotiable, I am pretty sure we'll be able to settle good price for everyone and each of you! I also ALWAYS use vpn, mac and hwid spoofers so I guarantee you that your account wont get banned for account sharing if I gonna be the only 1 boosting it.

Again, contact me in discord: FieryFrog#4805 or skype: xeniusololo for boosting services and if you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about business. I would be happy to help you. Thanks!

Boosting is done from Russia by me.
If the account gets banned within 2 days I will full refund.
VPN is gonna be mandatory to country of your choice.
Customer cannot login during boosting session.
Payment: paypal friends and family.

Last edited:
ip hash: 8cb36cafd0d7622c3ecc26

Verona

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
One of the best boosts I’ve received

I ordered a challenger elo boost from this guy and we agreed to hit my requirement in 5 days. This guy completes it within a few hours. He is insanely good! He is also very friendly and offers super competitive prices! Deal with confidence!!! Will def be a returning customer