==T2 VICIOUS === ROGUE // WARRIOR // RET // or mage ==|| $400-500

Not Recently Bumped
(77 reviews)

Sbane12

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (77 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 29, 2009
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
So Im going to make this as brief as possible but as clear as possible so noone gets confused.

I can be VERY picky.

I am MAINLY looking for a T2 Rogue ABOVE anything else
Followed by a Warrior
and a Mage is dead last.


==== ROGUE ====
Needs to have both Tier 2 daggers
Vicious main set preferred, 2200 even better

(Possibly even accepting any level dual warglaive rogue)



====WARRIOR====
Will ONLY accept Warrior if it has 2x Tier 2 2HANDED SWORDS, not axes or maces but 2HANDED SWORDS.
If you have only tier 1s, but the rating, ownership of the 3s/5s with the rating, and the conq points to get T2, I will accept that.


===MAGE====
Must be insanely geared, T2 and crazy ness.
I much prefer having a T1 geared vicious mage alt to one of the above toons,



=== RET PALLY ====
May consider even a Ret pally, IF you have
T2 vicious 2hander, 2200 vicious, good pve gear and nice mounts

Things that really make your account worth more to me as well:::


basic PVE set needed, but Epics are EVEN BETTER

Raven Lord mount ++++++++++
Invincible ++++++++++++++
headless +++++++
85 Alt ++++++++++ (with T1 vicious)+++++++++++++++
other nice mounts/ vanity / shadowmourne stuff +++++


AIM: SBANE12
 
Back
Top