Possibly looking to buy a Rogue or Warriors, with 2 x Tier 2 Weapons.
For Rogue I am not as picky. As long as you have T2 weaps,
For Warrior I am picky. Your T2 weapons need to be 2h swords, or you need to have enuf conq+rating to get them.
Please also have at the very least a basic PVE set, and some gold.
Nice mounts are a big plus!!
Multiple epic PVE trinkets are also big plus!!
Raven lord ++++
Invincible ++++
Headless++++
AIM: sbane12
For Rogue I am not as picky. As long as you have T2 weaps,
For Warrior I am picky. Your T2 weapons need to be 2h swords, or you need to have enuf conq+rating to get them.
Please also have at the very least a basic PVE set, and some gold.
Nice mounts are a big plus!!
Multiple epic PVE trinkets are also big plus!!
Raven lord ++++
Invincible ++++
Headless++++
AIM: sbane12
