EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Trading Surtr Thorns Arknights global account for Starchasm Nyx + Weapon global

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Type
Average
Region
Global
Type
Semi-Fresh
Original Owner
Yes

Da.ji

5   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Hello,

I would like to trade my Arknights account for a (starter) Honkai account with Starchasm Nyx + her weapon.

The account has to be on the global server and preferably EU.

My 6 stars are Thorns, Surtr and Eunectes.
Thorns has M3S3 and Surtr M1S3.

The story is not completely done yet and it has around 30 rolls left.

Please let me know your offers.

Update: this account has Nightingale now too

20210409_001107.jpg

Screenshot_20210409-000111_Arknights.jpg

Screenshot_20210409-001123_Arknights.jpg

Last edited:
ip hash: 87898779b81254c039f10e

Da.ji

5   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Look, if you want Starchasm Nyx so much rn might aswell go buy a beta account. :/
Maybe if i could read Chinese that would be more interesting for me. Luckily the CN server for this game is not too far ahead and i can wait some time. I know i was too early, but i had hopes some interested reroller would come across my post and i will make a new post when she finally releases.

kineticmoon

1   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Maybe if i could read Chinese that would be more interesting for me. Luckily the CN server for this game is not too far ahead and i can wait some time. I know i was too early, but i had hopes some interested reroller would come across my post and i will make a new post when she finally releases.
Finally, I now understand why you made this post. Sea server and CN server do have nearly have the same time, if you don't understand Chinese might aswell wait on the sea server because the update comes earlier there than global if you get impatient.

ip hash: ec56d7ecd95456055e57e7

Da.ji

5   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Finally, I now understand why you made this post. Sea server and CN server do have nearly have the same time, if you don't understand Chinese might aswell wait on the sea server because the update comes earlier there than global if you get impatient.
I have 2 questions if you don't mind. Will there be internet connection lag in main story and farming stages if i play in SEA while i am in EU? And how important are multiplayer modes in HI3?

kineticmoon

1   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
I have 2 questions if you don't mind. Will there be internet connection lag in main story and farming stages if i play in SEA while i am in EU? And how important are multiplayer modes in HI3?
Multilayer mode aren't very important, unless for an event.
And no, you won't really lag if you play in sea while on eu because I'm from sea and I've played global b4

ip hash: ec56d7ecd95456055e57e7