• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Super stacked acc, selling for cheap compared to others for that type of acc

Not Recently Bumped

Bizpik

Warning: Trade with Caution
(1 review)

Bizpik

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
1
Warning: Trade with Caution
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Fake Feedback - OvaI
Hi everyone :) ! I'm trying so sell my ex pro super stacked acc cuz I dont play as much as I used to, the acc has many black ices like smg 11 and ash r4c and more... the acc have piranha, crossfader, obsidian, loyalty(shaiiko), aki no tsuru, chupinazo and more ogs. The acc got champ in neon dawn, diamond twice and plat on old seasons like red crow, velvet shell and health. has a couple elites and a bunch of outbreak/halloween stuff /I would only trade for a glacier or gold dust acc so dont ask

The acc easily worth around 500-600 USD but I'll let it go for less since I really need to sell it fast
MY DISCORD : bizpik#9840




https://tabstats.com/siege/player/bizpik/5ac1c300-59ce-42bc-9f11-cae9e6cefa91
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Are you still selling the account? Your discord is wrong
 
B
yes its still for sale, and it is my discord try again or give me yours
Back
Top