WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi all... I am selling an lvl 34 mystic account (changeable) pure gmail account for just 45$....Hand made account with no red warning or ban... It has
364 out 400 pokemons
450 bag storage
50 legandaries including
shiny legacy mewtwo 
7 mythical including darkrai & 3 deoxys forms
19 shinies including
cofagrigus(tradable) and mewtwo
4000 cp lucky slaking
17 3000 cp pokemons
108 3 star pokemons
12 lucky pokemons
27 special pokemons
3 remote raid passes and 220 coins
The pokemons will be added till it gets sold.. I have added almost all the photos.. If you have any doubt pm me here or my discord.. Price is negotiable...
Discord Id Rithav#3066
The pokemons will be added till it gets sold.. I have added almost all the photos.. If you have any doubt pm me here or my discord.. Price is negotiable...
Discord Id Rithav#3066
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
rithav
ID# 512289667144744970
ID# 512289667144744970
Telegram: https://t.me/ArunRithav
