WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi all... I am selling an lvl 33 valor account ptc account with changeable email for just 40$....Hand made account with no red warning or ban... It has
472 out 500 pokemons
700 bag storage
44 legandaries including legacy mewtwo
12 mythical including 3 melmetal, 3 darkrai( one shiny 
)..
63 shinies including rare 100iv garchomp
3 melmetals (one for each league)
3622 cp shundo
garchomp
12 hundos
39 special and 10 lucky pokemons
7 pokemons with 3rd move unlocked..
42 rare candies
Elite charged tm
The pokemons will be added till it gets sold.. I have added almost all the photos.. If you have any doubt pm me here or my discord.. Price is negotiable...
Discord Id Rithav#3066
The pokemons will be added till it gets sold.. I have added almost all the photos.. If you have any doubt pm me here or my discord.. Price is negotiable...
Discord Id Rithav#3066
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
rithav
ID# 512289667144744970
ID# 512289667144744970
Telegram: https://t.me/ArunRithav
Last edited:
