Super Cheap High-End Account for sale

Not Recently Bumped

AnimusPRIME

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 21, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Mastery Rank 15
I am the original owner of the account and can change the primary email address to a brand new one ill give you the info to before you buy.
740k Credits
150 Platinum
- Complete Oberon Prime Access
- Complete Hydroid Prime Access

I am taking offers on the account seeing how I don't have time to play the game anymore.


aqfuzahqa4ptv0nsw0xj.jpg

opviqxco2ulvvcs8yl3u.jpg

niicqqjlmtorhjvwvjtp.jpg

su4o41shftny7p1h0eil.jpg

qbvnk1ofrmn130gko3eh.jpg

fnvoyxg1epd7dk3qwj9z.jpg

oqwgr9qfd54rm3a9qpqu.jpg

beuzriy03912swskmput.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1238439-Scammer-on-EpicNPC-%E2%9C%AA-KryptoX-Unknown-0874
£300 ✪ KryptoX | Unknown#0874 - discord | jack.best68 - skype
 
Request sent on Discord
Back
Top