[STEAM] Rocket League account - Linkable to Epic Games

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Pascalito

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account 1: Level 4 - Rocket League + GTA5 + ShellShock - 6 years of service. Last online September 2017
EST. 2016

No game ban

1686488073027.png
1686488203445.png

Price: 30€
-------------------------

Account 2: Level 4 - Rocket League + Payday 2 - 5 years of service. Last online February 2018
EST. 2017


Has CSGO VAC ban
1686488393528.png

Price: 25€

-------------------------

I can also get GC rank + rewards (no snowday or 1v1) on these accounts if requested for a cheap price



Contact: DM here or on discord: @ sapino

Payment through PayPal F&F - I can also take USDT and Skrill
I don't mind using a middleman, as long as the buyer pays fees. I DO NOT go first.
My discordrep page:
https://discordrep.com/u/358602676721811456
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
10/10 i went first very trustworthy

just bought from him, very good seller
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top