• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Steam Lvl 54 - $1700 Tradebanned - Faceit Lvl 10 - Esea B+

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(82 reviews)

JaylenQ

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 84

(100%) (82 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 30, 2017
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling very good main account
Steam Lvl 54
Original Email: No
Prime: Yes
Medals: Operation Shattered Web Silver
Inventory: https://gyazo.com/33faa8d5ed8e4f0666082b910ada2d99 ($1700 USD value)
FACEIT info: https://gyazo.com/2e5f5b2dbdec5fb6930b5efee2f78b4b
ESEA info: https://gyazo.com/15b86f216a0b578f2f670fd17fbf68d1
Price: 250 (Price is negotiable just a little bit)
Payment Methods: Paypal (Family & Friends), Bitcoin, Venmo, CSGO Skins (Bitksins rate)
I am always open to middleman but you need to pay the fees.

AS ALWAYS I GIVE LIFETIME WARRANTY

I deal only onsite
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top