Selling [Steam] Linkable RL account + Original e-mail

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
No

Pascalito

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling a Steam account with :​
- Rocket League purchased in 2019
- Linkable to Epic Games
- Original e-mail + welcome mail from Steam provided


Account has low hours playtime.
It will receive legacy items after launching the game and the EST. 2019 title


/!\ 05/07/25 update : 1 account left.

I WILL NOT GET MORE OGE ACCOUNTS AFTER THIS

Price : $ 70 or € 60
DM on epicnpc
discord: sapino​
 

Attachments

  • image_2025-06-14_023036039.png
    image_2025-06-14_023036039.png
    270.9 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Excellent experience

At first I had some doubts about the purchase, but the seller was friendly and patient explaining everything related to the account before closing the deal. He gave me all the account details quickly Also, after the purchase he solved all my doubts and was always willing to help. I definitely recommend this seller.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
bought rl steam acc with oge from him 10/10

highly recommend
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Good seller

Product as advertised, trade guardian 50 euros successful transaction
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Very good seller

Very patient and kind. Account was as described. I recommend.
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Banned - Scammer
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $70.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top