• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Steam id 4 digits (0:1:58XX) with original cdkey paper

Not Recently Bumped

xadun

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Jul 5, 2021
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my STEAM account with original CDKEY paper.
Some information:

  • Bought it in 12/09/2003;
  • Starts with 0:1:58XX;
  • No games (only HL, of course);
  • I can send the CDKEY paper to the buyer by mail (I'm from Brazil)
  • The original email that was used to register in 2003 no longer exist as the mail provider don't exist anymore;
  • I changed it to my personal email to be able to access it
  • I'm asking USD 250,00 for it.
  • Payment by PayPal

original_cdkey_paper.PNG
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Can you give some info about account name pls? Because sometimes account names are very wierd.
 
Back
Top