Steam Gift Card Funds

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

iAccomplish

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 194

(100%) (192 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Jan 18, 2016
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello Guys,

I'm buying steam gift card funds.

You will go first unless you have more reputation than me.

Please add me on discord or any social media provided to discuss pricing.

I can let you know roughly that I'll be paying around 75-80% of the actual amount.

I will only be paying through Paypal.

paypal-logo.png


​



Contacts:
Discord: iAccomplish#4759
Skype: Jonaeson1998

EpicNPC: Private Message
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Another Steam Wallet Trade

Easy to talk to & trust-able to go in first.
Good luck bud !!
 
Thanks a lot, appreciate it
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Buyer !!

Traded my Steam wallet for Paypal [ to another game ] Wonderful trade !!


Thanks bud.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Spoke on discord. Trading now
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top