• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Steam account with 37 games on it

Not Recently Bumped

WilliFrosch

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jan 18, 2021
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Price: leave me an offer

Selling my Steam Account with some games on it.
Game list is below or take your informations from the picture

Ark (no expansions)
7 Days to Die
Arma 2 Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Battlerite
Borderlands 2
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Dark Souls 2
Darkriders 2
Dayz
Dead by Daylight
Dirty Bomb
Dinvinity Sin enhances Edition
Dragon ball Xenoverse
Farcry 3
Final Fantasy XIII
The Forest
GTA 4
Left 4 Dead 2
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Nether
Orcs must die
Orcs must die 2
Planet Coaster
Planet Explorers
Planetary Annihalition
Primal Carnage
PUBG
Risen 3
Robocraft
Rust
State of decay
Torchlight 1&2
The witcher 2
The Witcher 3

2021-10-11_23h25_43.png

2021-10-11_23h25_51.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Add me in discord and we can talk! KAPPA-DC#9971 I'm interested.
 
Need to check the account again (cause I'm using another account mainly) but I think 25€ is fine.
Yes I'm Original owner of the account you get full access to the account and can change everything you want
 
You are the Owner of the account? How many $$$ is the account.
 
Back
Top