- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Poland
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello everyone!
I'm selling my beloved steam account. It's:
Unfortunately due to the difficult financial situation I have to sell it. My price is 250 usd, but I'm willing to negotiate. Couple of games are regional locked (Max Payne 3 and Bioshock Infinite.
I would prefer to trade in Bitcoin.
My profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/epicparadox
Price of account based on the games I have: https://steamcalculator.com/id/epicparadox
Contact me if you are interested.
I'm selling my beloved steam account. It's:
- level 20 account;
- 7 years old account;
- 155 games on it valued around 1800 usd.
- No VAC bans
- 2000+ hours played
Unfortunately due to the difficult financial situation I have to sell it. My price is 250 usd, but I'm willing to negotiate. Couple of games are regional locked (Max Payne 3 and Bioshock Infinite.
I would prefer to trade in Bitcoin.
My profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/epicparadox
Price of account based on the games I have: https://steamcalculator.com/id/epicparadox
Contact me if you are interested.
Last edited:
