- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Egypt
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone,
I am looking to sell my active Dark War Survival account as I no longer have the time to maintain it. It has been meticulously built to favor high-impact PvP performance.
Core Account Specifications:
I am looking to sell my active Dark War Survival account as I no longer have the time to maintain it. It has been meticulously built to favor high-impact PvP performance.
Core Account Specifications:
- Total CP: 683 Million
- Current State: 313
- VIP Level: 7
- Migration Status: Migration passes are fully ready and available in the inventory (can move immediately)
- Main APC (Truck 1) Power: 800 Million CP (Highly optimized for maximum damage output, PvP competitive)
- Troop Tiers: IND 6
- Main Heroes: Shadow Rosa Darian Margaret Natasha with 1 set of Red equipment
- Safe and secure transfer. The account will be fully linked to a brand new, clean dummy Gmail / Game Center / Facebook account which you will get complete ownership of.
- Looking for serious offers only.
- Price: $200 USD (Negotiable)
- Payment Method: bank transfer
