How can you gain rep on this site? I want to sell gold but no one would trust me. WU seems to be like the way to go but the guides say only to do it with trusted people with high rep. Should I sell to gold sites to get my rep up?
It can be really hard just starting out on this site. I?d recommend getting TWV first. I would never pay someone WU unless it was someone with amazing rep, and I?m talking over 10+ TWV ratings (I've been burnt using WU and to me the cost to send the money via WU is just not worth it.). You can only get that kind of ratings from buying and selling to TWV members. So you should only sell to gold sites on here that are TWV.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.