Starter Account - Greymoor Full Collector's Edition - PC - Non Steam - 25$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 30

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Dec 1, 2018
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
Tried to play the game, decided its not for me after a month of on/off playing during work.
Its the Greymoor Collectors Edition, Has all the items that comes with it. Not going to be playing it anymore either.
Will provide the activation code + email change as to the one you need.

Let me know if interested.

PS: Account has an Apex Mount from the recent box as well.



1594139107040.png
1594139130052.png
1594139150786.png
1594139165539.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I want to buy it.
 
I
Please do not spam if you are going to ignore the PM / Messages
you still have?
 
I
Do not spam the thread, if you are going to ignore the PM's
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top