WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Check screenshots for account info
Early Early beginning of the game only 2% played 2 hours or less. but have been logging in daily for rewards and etc
It's STACKED and perfect for beginners.
Why so cheap well The Email Address is lost or in other words when I bought this account and linked it to mine I did not know I wont be able to change it if I ever want to sell it . But I guarantee full safety I have great reputation here and have done 2000$ worth of trade with Genshin accounts in the past u can check my sell history and etc so this is just something I want gone.
Every Detail in screenshots if need more info Message me here or in Discord Harriott#9994 if need more info
Early Early beginning of the game only 2% played 2 hours or less. but have been logging in daily for rewards and etc
It's STACKED and perfect for beginners.
Why so cheap well The Email Address is lost or in other words when I bought this account and linked it to mine I did not know I wont be able to change it if I ever want to sell it . But I guarantee full safety I have great reputation here and have done 2000$ worth of trade with Genshin accounts in the past u can check my sell history and etc so this is just something I want gone.
Every Detail in screenshots if need more info Message me here or in Discord Harriott#9994 if need more info
Last edited:
