EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Starknight4 is a SCAMMER!!

0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Hello, I am writing this post to be careful with this scammer, he has sold me an account and then erased the players and does not return the money to me, he is a damn liar thief do not make deals with him or the same thing will happen to them.

ip hash: 7355c03f445b4c62d3b23d

Starknight4

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
3   1   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/starknight4-is-a-scammer.1502381/
I gived you the Account right? and deleted the data so how can i erase the Players are you crazy?

If im scammer i would Block you and dont give you the ID and pw.

But i gived you the correct ID and pw you was in the Game and i dont know what you did now you ask for refund.

ip hash: 796ab0230ed57d073c6f56
0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Please do you think we are dumb? To start because I was going to spend 100 euros on an account and then delete the players? You are crazy, second when I offered you my offer of € 100 when the account cost 150 you have not put any problem ... Mmm that sounds weird do not you think, also it seemed that you were in a hurry to sell it huh, let's go at least that put in your post ... What a strange truth ... The less suspicious ... It was an account that you wanted to get rid of for some reason and now we know what it is.
Oh and I forgot to say that when I had already paid you you started telling me that the account could not be synchronized with klab id, that the account if you do not put the language in English stays frozen .... But uncle what kind of liar scammer are you What do you think Also do not say nonsense as you have deleted the account that we all know that you can perfectly have a copy in the emulator ... YOU ARE A SCAMBER AND SHOULD BANEAR THEM !!!

Starknight4

Banned
3   1   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/starknight4-is-a-scammer.1502381/
I already said everythink i dont say Something more i sold much Accounts and everytime i had 0 Problems you think im an idiot? Why you make this ****.

0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
I just claim my money, I think it's the right thing after selling me a stolen account, I don't say at any time that your other sales are good or bad, I talk about our transaction so nobody takes you for a fool, if not for a scammer for that if you, as a good seller, take responsibility for your sales, you should have given me my money back without any problem, but this is not the case with which you show that when you have any other problem with your sales, you will do the same as with my thief that you are not ashamed of any scammer!

Starknight4

Banned
3   1   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I Said you before no refund why you will Not understand?

0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
If I understand that, we are here arguing why you are a scammer who does not return the money if there are problems. Luckily you are a good seller ... I do not want to imagine what you would do if you were a bad seller ... Ah sorry that IF YOU ARE A BAD SELLER !!!

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Raido please post an image with full conversation when the transaction was made

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19
0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Raido please contact KLab Games support and try to resolve this issue. @Starknight4 please assist him in everything he needs to fill out the ticket. After support respond please post an image with the answer here.

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Ok I will contact Klab but I do not have any information about the account for the questionnaire and the account does not have the players ...

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ok I will contact Klab but I do not have any information about the account for the questionnaire and the account does not have the players ...
In everything that you don't have @Starknight4 need to help you

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Thank you very much to both of you but nothing can be done anymore, it is not worth it, the account is without players so that I am going to claim klab? The only responsible in my case is the scammer of Starknight4 that does not return half of the amount of the sale of the account, I wrote to propose it and I have not heard anything from him, even so I repeat many thanks to both of you greetings