SOLD Star Citizen and Squadron 42 + Mustang Omega : AMD Edition, 5,000 UEC. $75.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Nekromantia

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (23 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 20, 2011
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Got this with my graphics card and really don't have an interest in it. Space sims just aren't my thing, I'm a RPG kind of guy.

When looking at previous sales the highest I've seen is $145, I'm only looking for $100.

Edit: Since people keep flaking on me and I'm broke, I'm dropping the price to $75.

ioqonspghvz9giahlsqk.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Is it still available?
 
I sold this over 4 years ago.
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Super fast and easy trade

Thank you for the fast and easy trade!
Highly recommend that seller!
 
Nothing but flakes so far, so it is still available.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top