SOLD Star Citizen Account Aurora/Drake Dragonfly LTI Original Owner

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Filter
Account
Original Owner
Yes

AlfredjoeJr

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 8, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I bought the package as an alt, but I believe I will not have the time for an alt account, so I am just selling it.

Account contains:

Helmet, Xenothreat Armor, Undersuit
Aurora with 24 Month Insurance
Drake Dragonfly with LTI

This comes with Original Email account is created on.

Preferred transaction (ADA, BTC, ETH) -$45
Paypal-$55

Message me here if you are interested or PM me.
I will get back to you in 24 hours.

Buy with Confidence

1632434650470.png


1632434685856.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
STAR CITIZEN ACCOUNT AURORA/DRAKE DRAGONFLY LTI ORIGINAL OWNER

Excellent seller! full follow-up, attentive, very patient :) Thank you again! I recommend.
 
Hello, if it's still good, I'm ready to make the purchase. I send you a private message on the site.
 
I inquire, on the question, to see if the localization is taken into account or not. thank you :)
 
This is still available.
Please Note: This was bought in the US/Canada region. I do not know if this makes a difference, but just a disclamer.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top