Staff help me please

Not Recently Bumped

maurokpo14

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (26 reviews)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
May 14, 2019
Last seen
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
1
First of all, I apologize for this post. It's not a situation I'd like to be involved in, but it's necessary. I'd like some staff to help me prosecute a user who is scamming with impunity. He makes purchases and then, after 1 month, he refunds the payment to his bank. Then he lies saying he'll pay to gain time and see if the seller gets tired and gives up. I really don't care about getting the money or the account back, I just care that this person doesn't harm anyone else in the same way. I'd like to present evidence to a moderator (screenshots, payment receipts, etc.). The entire conversation and transaction has taken place here on epicnpc. Thank you for reading me and I would really appreciate the help of a moderator, apologies again for the post 😔
 
We only investigate disputes is TG is used. I'm sorry.

If you suspect someone is a scammer, please click the "Report" button on their profile and we'll review their account.
 
Back
Top