• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Stacked S4-9 maxed, Max Omega, Ikonik set,Royale bomber & Plenty more!!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

WilsonBT

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 38

(100%) (36 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Aug 21, 2019
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey everyone, 🤚

I’ve completely lost interest in the game and have quit permanently and so have decided to list up my account as I aim to recoup some of the money that I’ve spent .

Main selling points

-Max BP from season 4 to 9. Season x was half completed.

- Maxed Omega with all lights
- Ikonik skin/Scenario emote
- All World Cup exclusives (confirmed to never come back)
- 2nd Twitch Prime pack
- Royale Bomber
- All secret skins from seasons 4-9


C84EBF59-866B-4E91-B33F-E8C700E4A660.jpeg

E831F67A-FA99-4271-A144-05663ACDF782.jpeg

2EE603C6-D250-40B5-997E-A232A102316B.jpeg

5F051D14-8A0D-4E8A-9913-F0E0696F26EE.jpeg

738E376E-C304-4C53-A04D-4C76760D5FB1.jpeg

65F9B169-66EE-4AC2-A5D9-C98D61C8DD8D.jpeg

7B646DAF-4587-437B-8FFD-6F9D0655BA42.jpeg

FC6A6FC0-8528-48C3-872C-CA60B79D6FE6.jpeg

61DE8CB9-6D5D-4283-BF65-0976178E8D7C.jpeg

B9C9BEB7-FD7D-456E-BBC5-9CA7C269AB26.jpeg

167EE8B7-86B9-4FBC-9970-E7923658BD34.jpeg


- 500+ wins and 18% lifetime winrate & around a 2.4 KD.

Not linkable to PS4. All other platforms are free to link to/play on.

Full Access to Epic games account and email is changeable.

Current Price is £160 (GBP) via PayPal Friends and Family only.

Add me on discord to talk further about the finer details. Please don’t hesitate to message me if interested.

Thank you for viewing 👍
 

Attachments

  • 660E2EF9-EB1A-4E88-A8F7-0AAC28245A4B.jpeg
    660E2EF9-EB1A-4E88-A8F7-0AAC28245A4B.jpeg
    256.4 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Honest, Patient, & DELIVERED!

I can honestly vouch for WilsonBT, I got exactly what I wanted and within a timely manner. I’m the type to think everyone is trying to scam me but WilsonBT made sure I could trust!
11/10 Recommend
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top