SOLD Stacked OG beta account with 2 mythics and 7 legendary and s2 mp ranked frame

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Original Owner
No
(16 reviews)

koekje

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
May 8, 2021
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
This account has:
mythic fennec lvl 7
mythic peacekeeper lvl 3

FR_556 highway
DL Q33 holidays
AK117 holidays
50. gs calamity
KN-44 color spectrum
Outlaw high noon
S36 phobos


Screenshot_20210704-144306_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210704-144311_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210704-144324_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210704-144329_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg

It also has the g-series camo's, the star camo's, OG colour burst karambit, Locus cosmos, ak 47 artic 50 glacier skin, OG battery sting.
Screenshot_20210704-144602_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210704-144548_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210704-144629_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210704-144501_Call_of_Duty[2].jpg

Screenshot_20210704-144758_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg

Bp from s1-s4 and s8-s3 (new season).
Screenshot_20210704-144642_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg

Legendary frame from s2- s7 and s1-s2 (new season).
Screenshot_20210704-150201_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg

in total it has;
80 epic weapons, 11 epic pistols, 10 epic melee, 9 epic throwables, 5 epic tactical equipment
60 epic characters
40 frames and 17 legendary callingcards


The price is 300 but it is negotiable.
For more information or pictures send a message.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
And for information I only talk to people on what's app cause INSTAGRAM,TELEGRAM,DISCORD is filled with scammers
 
Swear of a god... I uninstalled game 2 days ago cause I also had a good account same as your which got banned few months ago... Then I bought new id from a guy for $40 but I can't play cause I always remember my old skins and guns....... I'm also beta player I can go upto $170 to $180..... It's upto you my what's app number is +919753626226 I'm from india.
 
you can have it for 250 rn
$150 what's app - +919753626226
 
If you give me a more reasonable offer then I will add you
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Yo can we discuss price in discord RiiM#6324
 
Yes that is possible, I added you
Banned - illegal activity
Price?
 
300 negotiable
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top