• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Stacked FortNite Account Renegade Raider Recon Expert BK, Ghoul/Skull trooper

Not Recently Bumped

Gotskly

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 27, 2019
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Accountfn.jpg
Accountfn GLIDERR.png
accountfnn.png

SELLING THIS STACKED ACCOUNT IT IS MY OWN PERSONAL ACCOUNT
REASON FOR SELLING IT IS I HATE THE WAY THE GAME IS HEADING AND HONESTLY JUST DONT ENJOY IT ANYMORE
ACCOUNT HAS MULTIPLE OG SKINS AND HAS MAKO GLIDER AND RAIDERS REVENGE

FULL EMAIL ACCESS WILL BE GIVEN

IF INTRESTED IN THE ACCOUNT THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME WILL BE ON DISCORD (include the underscore in my name)
Error_#1946
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Added you on discord !
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I added you on discord btw
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I am interested in buying.

Hi, I added you on discord. I am interested in buying. Hope we can make a deal. Have a good day. (AquaticRyan#8**6)
 
Banned - Selling cracked accounts
if ss are from the newest season
 
P
Zeroaccel is a scammer
Banned - Selling cracked accounts
this would seem more believable if the screenshots were from this season
 
G
so you tryna buy it?
G
True True
Back
Top