WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Looking to get back into WoW I'm in the search of a stacked account for myself
Price is not an issue if the account is worth it
My main desires
Vanity is a must I care lots for achievements and the account must have the toon that earned it
Rare titles, Scarab lord etc.
Mounts, 350+ mounts, rares etc
Rank 1's, druids, Warrior, DH, DK if you have another class with a old title I'd be interested
Interesting/rare tmog sets also are a +,
Don't care much for current gear etc
Ill be dealing in paypal won't go first unless you have more reputation than me
ID SQA all required, Ill request to view the ticket history before any purchase etc
Discord: Shady#5498
Always PM me before doing any transaction
Price is not an issue if the account is worth it
My main desires
Vanity is a must I care lots for achievements and the account must have the toon that earned it
Rare titles, Scarab lord etc.
Mounts, 350+ mounts, rares etc
Rank 1's, druids, Warrior, DH, DK if you have another class with a old title I'd be interested
Interesting/rare tmog sets also are a +,
Don't care much for current gear etc
Ill be dealing in paypal won't go first unless you have more reputation than me
ID SQA all required, Ill request to view the ticket history before any purchase etc
Discord: Shady#5498
Always PM me before doing any transaction
