- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
* COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO INSERT IMAGES BUT WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST *
I am selling my wizard101 account due to some changes that don’t allow me to have the time to play the game like I’d wish to, so I figured someone else could have fun with it for once. I’ve put an incredible amount of time and effort into my wizards and wouldn’t mind seeing somebody else enjoy them.
Wizards on the account are as follows:
Level 150 Storm
Level 150 Myth
Level 150 Fire
Level 150 Ice
Level 150 Death
Level 38 Balance
Loads of merciless gear has been farmed
Efficient couch potato farm up and running
Alpha and omega ring/Blade of the Felled Titan farmed
Great pets (great life pet already made)
I stitched all maxes to my liking but that can be changed
Crafting levels are good on most characters
Spellments have been farmed, not completed (loads of keys for drowned Dan, or any other key bosses you need to farm)
PICTURES WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME VIA DISCORD BenjaminS#2684
I am selling my wizard101 account due to some changes that don’t allow me to have the time to play the game like I’d wish to, so I figured someone else could have fun with it for once. I’ve put an incredible amount of time and effort into my wizards and wouldn’t mind seeing somebody else enjoy them.
Wizards on the account are as follows:
Level 150 Storm
Level 150 Myth
Level 150 Fire
Level 150 Ice
Level 150 Death
Level 38 Balance
Loads of merciless gear has been farmed
Efficient couch potato farm up and running
Alpha and omega ring/Blade of the Felled Titan farmed
Great pets (great life pet already made)
I stitched all maxes to my liking but that can be changed
Crafting levels are good on most characters
Spellments have been farmed, not completed (loads of keys for drowned Dan, or any other key bosses you need to farm)
PICTURES WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME VIA DISCORD BenjaminS#2684
