EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling STACKED ACC|1485vbucksIkonik|merrymint pickaxe|both witch prime skins|glow

Select Platform
PC
Filter
Account
Original Owner
Yes

SuleBoss10

3   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Hello I am selling my epicgames/fortnite account with a lot of stuff included. First of all a lot of games on my epicgames launcher. Now few words about account! I'm the only and first owner of this account, there are a lot of stuff on it. From first season of fortnite game all battle passes from S4-S10 are fully completed with all possible items unlocked also other events like Marshmello event, Hallowen one... There is 1485 vbucks on account at the moment, but you can gather more from Save the world mode approximately one more thousand! Also founder's edition of Save the world mod, where you get few nice pickaxe's, skins, glider. Basically a lot of stuff into this account, you can check some of stuff on screenshots that I posted!

This account comes with email change option, so you can have full ownership of account if you buy and stuff like 2FA. name change option is also there!
I put a lot of effort into this game and a lot of time and a lot of nice memories, sadly I don't have time to play it anymore like I used to, so I am selling it. I am considering this is easily worth over 300$ if we do the math with money invested in game itself. But I'm willing to sell it for 160 bucks.

Payment options= Paypal only and if possible I would prefer family and friends option so I don't have extra - when I am sending to the credit card!
Also if you want to use M/M service I respect that and It's always a best choice, that fee is also going into your cost, and I will not crash down the price because of that, if we deal with price before that it's okay but won't drop price for M/M service!

You can contact me trough Epicnpc DM's or you can add my discord Sapmebaby#5644, but I prefer to deal it with Epicnpc, because it's best choice:)

NOT ALL OF SKINS/BACKBLINGS/PICKAXE'S AND ETC ARE ON SCREENSHOTS! So I can open a discord screen share to show you everything
2.png 3.png 4.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
ip hash: 80dbb8928a264f8e8e59a3