SSoT + Kaiju naval commander

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 21, 2020
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
FOR SALE!!!

AQW ACCOUNTS

RARE INVENTORY FOR CHEAP PRICE
YOU WON'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

​
CHARACTER:


1.PNG

​
ITEMS:
2.PNG


CLASSES AND ARMORS:

3.PNG

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SHADOWSTALKER OF TIME RANK 10

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
-64 backpack spaces
-85 ACs left to spend
-EMAIL IS CHANGEABLE
-PORTAL CAN'T BE UNLINKED FROM AQW BECAUSE OF TOP UP'S IN THE PAST BUT CAN STILL BE LINKED TO YOUR EMAIL


ABOUT ME:
-I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER A YEAR
-I'M GOOD AT WHAT I'M DOING
-ALWAYS ON EVERYDAY UNLESS I FELL ASLEEP
-EASY TO TALK TO ;)
-I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY IF NEEDED


CONTACT ME:
DISCORD: MILITARY#2993


FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BROTHER!​


PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION OF ITEM CAREFULLY
PRICE ARE NOT NEGOTIATABLE THAT'S WHY THE'RE CHEAP


PAYMENT ONLY VIA PAYPAL​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Thank you!

Good and trust able seller! Doing direct payment is completely safe!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top