WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Greetings, Everyone!
Today I am Selling my Season 4 SSL Tournament Winner Account!
The account is an Epic Games account linkable to any platform.
The info comes with the linked email as well as the epic games info.
NOTE: EMAIL IS CHANGABLE WITHIN A 90 DAY PERIOD (Under 90 days)
I am looking for around $90usd for the account
Payment Methods: PayPal F&F ONLY
Once you have purchased the account, an in-game punishments (bans, mutes, etc) is all on you, I will NOT take responsibility for it.
I will be glad to interact and talk out any disputes if needed, however talk to me before you make a dispute.
Discord: Yanaxx#0117 (Add me If you'd like to buy)
Thanks for your time and have a great day!
Today I am Selling my Season 4 SSL Tournament Winner Account!
The account is an Epic Games account linkable to any platform.
The info comes with the linked email as well as the epic games info.
NOTE: EMAIL IS CHANGABLE WITHIN A 90 DAY PERIOD (Under 90 days)
I am looking for around $90usd for the account
Payment Methods: PayPal F&F ONLY
Once you have purchased the account, an in-game punishments (bans, mutes, etc) is all on you, I will NOT take responsibility for it.
I will be glad to interact and talk out any disputes if needed, however talk to me before you make a dispute.
Discord: Yanaxx#0117 (Add me If you'd like to buy)
Thanks for your time and have a great day!
