WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
|| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ |||| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ||
Account #1
1v1 | 1370 (SSL)
Rewards | Supersonic Legend
Price: €85
|| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ |||| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ||
Account #2
1v1 | 1342 (SSL)
Rewards | Supersonic Legend
Price: €80
|| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ |||| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ||
Telegram - @Gacus
Discord - @Gaspar#0001
Paypal F&F Only
I am also very happy to use a middleman but please cover the costs if you do so.
Anything that happens to the accounts after they get sold, (Chat Bans etc.) I'm not going to take any responsibility for that.
Hit me up for any questions!
Account #1
1v1 | 1370 (SSL)
Rewards | Supersonic Legend
Price: €85
|| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ |||| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ||
Account #2
1v1 | 1342 (SSL)
Rewards | Supersonic Legend
Price: €80
|| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ |||| ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ || || ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ||
Telegram - @Gacus
Discord - @Gaspar#0001
Paypal F&F Only
I am also very happy to use a middleman but please cover the costs if you do so.
Anything that happens to the accounts after they get sold, (Chat Bans etc.) I'm not going to take any responsibility for that.
Hit me up for any questions!
