Soomeone is impersonating me.

Not Recently Bumped

Lianthor

Level 52

Trade Guardian Orders: 38

(90.9%) (27 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 3, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Someone has been using my profile to scam people. I've gotten multiple messages and requests about accounts that are in message boards I dont even use. This includes messages telling me to kill myself and burn down my house with my family inside. I only deal in Epic 7 accounts, literally nothing else, and my only Discord is Lianthor#6017. I currently have 2 negative feedbacks from people I've never spoken to. Is there any way to stop this from happening or a way to protect myself from this?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
If you publicly post your discord on your posts, there is a very high chance people will try to impersonate you.

Unfortunately, there is no actual solution to stopping impersonations.

If you think you have unfairly received feedback, you can dispute it here: https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/
 
Back
Top